Why an air heater?
Comfortable warmth in the driver's cabin during breaks and overnight stay. A cab that is cosy warm even before starting work, a clear view without ice and snow – and all that with easy installation and handling. Air heaters make your vehicles more comfortable, efficient and cost-effective, fit for work no matter how cold the temperature is outside!
The air heaters heat up the air directly in the heater and bring it into the cabin. Air Top air heaters are designed for the fast and economical heating of drivers' cab and interior and for the regulation of temperatures in cargo holds. Webasto air heater range includes models starting with an output range of 0.9 up to 22 kW.
- 2 kW heating capacity
- Heats up quickly, more even and quiet heating procedure by use of fuel pump DP 42
- Sturdy heater with compact dimensions and low fuel consumption
- Easy to service and maintain, diagnostic capability
- Suitable for use in vehicles for transporting hazardous materials (ADR)
- Full W-bus compatibility of the heater
- Unlimited operation with the new Smart Control and Multi Control HD control elements
- Use of Unibox no longer necessary
Why a water heater?
Cold engines work inefficiently; wear increases and the useful life decreases. For you that means higher fuel consumption combined with higher costs. The best solution is the installation of a Webasto water heater.
The water heater is integrated into the engine's coolant circuit and brings the engine up to operating temperature even before it's started. So the engine start is guaranteed even at low outside temperatures. Furthermore, the driver's cab is pleasantly pre-heated. This eliminates the need for fuel-intensive idling while stationary and during rest breaks.
Webasto water heater range starts at models with output range of 2.2 right up to 35 kW.
- Engine-independent water heater with 2.5 to 5 kW of heating power
- At only 2.1 kg, the most lightweight heater in its class
- Compact dimensions suited to installation in a wide range of vehicle models
- High product quality with service life of 3,000 hours
- New features such as altitude adjustment and residual hea usage
- Available for initial installation and retrofitting